Caring At A Distance
Are you living away from the person you look after? Even just a short drive?
Are you finding it difficult to create a balance in your day-to-day life?
Are you in work but struggling to find the time to manage your caring responsibilities?
Are you new to the maze of benefits and entitlements and need some guidance?
Norfolk Family Carers has been supporting carers in Norfolk since 1993. Our Family Care Advisors have a wealth of expertise and can create a tailored support plan with you and the person you care for which may include any of the following:
- Practical support
- Money matters (help with accessing benefits, grants etc)
- Legal matters (help with arranging power of attorney, deputyship, court of protection etc)
- Assistive technologies/help with equipment
- Access to the community
- What to do in an emergency
- Safety in the home
- Navigating health and social care services
- Your wellbeing as a carer
To find out more, please contact us on 01603 219924 or you can email email@example.com . Please note this is a paid-for service.