Are you looking after a relative whose health has gradually deteriorated?
Are you feeling overwhelmed by the challenges involved in managing your relative’s care?
Are you struggling to find your way around the maze of benefits and entitlements and need some guidance?
Our Family Care Advisers can provide you with one-to-one expert advice and support to help you make sense of your options and to balance your caring responsibilities with the rest of your life.
We will create a tailored support plan with you and the person you care for which may include any of the following:
- Practical support
- Money matters (help with accessing benefits, grants etc)
- Legal matters (help with arranging power of attorney, deputyship, court of protection etc)
- Assistive technologies/help with equipment
- Access to the community
- What to do in an emergency
- Safety in the home
- Navigating health and social care services
- Your wellbeing as a carer
To find out more, please contact us on 01603 219924 or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note this is a paid-for service.